Join us at Taste of the Nation - SF
Save the Date for the 10th Annual Taste of the Nation®
San Francisco's Premier Culinary Benefit
Thursday, March 23
City View at Metreon
135 4th Street, San Francisco
With Host Chef Melissa Perello
Taste of the Nation for No Kid Hungry is the nation's premier culinary benefit, featuring top chefs and mixologists, all of whom are coming together to donate their time, talent and passion to end childhood hunger in America. Come enjoy the Bay Area's best restaurants, breweries, wineries, and mixologists with host Chef Melissa Perello! Join us for this one-of-a-kind local event featuring:
- Dishes from over 40 restaurants, including Flour + Water, The Slanted Door, Aatxe, and Tacolicious
- Award-winning wineries from Napa and Sonoma, including Brasswood Estate and DuMol.
- Hand-crafted cocktails from the best bars in San Francisco and the Bay Area
- Live auction with fine dining chef experiences
- One of the best views in San Francisco
100% of proceeds support Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign to end childhood hunger in America. Beneficiaries include 18 Reasons, California Association of Food Banks, California Food Policy Advocates, No Kid Hungry Bay Area and Children of Shelters, all of whom do powerful work in the Bay Area to bring nutritious food to locals in need.
Purchase a ticket to support these organizations and help fight childhood hunger, all while enjoying an exciting evening with some of the region's best chefs. If you can't attend, you can donate to support these causes. We hope to see you on March 23rd!